Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pupa - Responsive & Retina Multi-Purpose Theme- Wordpress Theme Download

Pupa - Responsive & Retina Multi-Purpose Theme - Business Corporate

DEMO - DOWNLOAD












Some of the key features




  • WordPress 3.5 Compatible

  • Automatic Update notifications from dashboard

  • Video, Image or Gallery Portfolio Items

  • Styling & Color Pickers

  • Extensive Theme Documentation –

  • Localization Support

  • Custom Widgets

  • Unlimited Sidebars

  • AJAX -Powered Administration Panel

  • Includes xml file for one click demo import

  • Includes the Awesome Parallax Layer Slider Plugin – $15 Value

  • 500+ google fonts support

  • Lots of Shortcodes, easily accessed as buttons via the visual editor



Responses from buyers


Fantastic work! I really love the cleanliness and simplicity of this theme!
expressivemedia

Pupa is a great theme crazy easy to use and I love the use of the Foundation frame work!
nrg24k

I’m loving this template, it’s gorgeous.
cindy_caughey

Very very nice item, and very clever work !
cybervirem

Really like this theme, the look, customization, and all that is wonderful.
Choffm12